When you are down to the wire on finishing a product, do you always buy the exact same thing in replacement? As you know, it makes me super happy to try new products on a regular basis. Sometimes, when I’m close to finishing a product I say to myself: I need more of THIS exact product right here! I sometimes love something so much I actually restock it, crazy right? 🙂
Here are FIVE products that I will be restocking ASAP:
1. Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex: I’ve already ran out of my Hydroxatone Toner and am getting close on the Complex and the Cleanser. I will probably purchase a set to get the best value. I love how all of these products work together, my skin has responded so well! Read my full review on Hydroxatone products here. * I received this from PR *
2. Bath and Body Works Aruba Coconut Shower Gel: While I have always been a fan of coconut scented shower products, this one is a little different to me. Instead of a fresh coconut, it seems to have a coconut candy scent. I’ve been loving this shower gel and the super-awesome lather! * I received this sample from PR *
3. Japonesque Professional Brush Cleaner: The fresh grapefruit scent of this makeup brush cleanser has got me spoiled! The fresh scent and effectiveness has turned me into a repeat customer. I purchased this last year at ULTA.
4. Garden Botanika Anti-Aging Lip Treatment: After receiving this in one of the VoxBoxes from Influenster, I feel naked without this on every single day. It is amazing at keeping my lips more hydrated and looking fuller. The is one of my all-time favorite items I’ve received from Influenster!
5. Jouer Lip Enhancer – I just started using this little sample again after receiving it in one of my past Birchboxes. This is definitely my back-up product when I don’t have my Garden Botanika on hand. It really does give the same effect but looks more like a slick gloss on the lips.
What products will you be restocking soon? Any favorites I need to know about? Tell me what’s on your mind in the comments!