My love of live music goes way back to my very first concert at the age of 13…New Kids on the Block! Oh yeah, showing my age here :). The rush of being in the same arena with NKOTB and my best friend (and her mom) was truly something I will never forget. My love was split between Jordan and Joey and I knew every lyric to every song (still do…don’t judge). Since that day I have attended zillions of live music events and enjoyed every single one. I still have the NKOTB t-shirt from that concert so you know it was an unforgettable event! My musical tastes run the gamut from singer-songwriters to hip hop to country to techno and back again. It would literally make your head spin!
At a concert these days, it’s not only the performer that makes the event but also the venue and attractions that may come along with the performance. Cricket Wireless is sponsoring the Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias Fall 2014 Tour to enhance the fan experience even more! They are making an already crazy-fun tour into a whirlwind of awesome! What you can expect:
- Cricket Stage – A 10 x 20 stage erected at select tour stops where fans can hop up on stage and give their best “headliner” pose. Participants can share their 360 images on their social channels via “share kiosks” around the stage. Photos will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party. Participants of “The Stage” activation all receive Cricket ear buds!
- VIP Meet & Greet – A backstage VIP area will be set up. Meet & Greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step & repeat.
- Selfie Station – Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take photos of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have.
- Hologram Standee Billboards – Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert attendees to check out!
I think the VIP Meet & Greet would be so awesome! There really is nothing like meeting one of your favorite performers face to face.
Disclosure: I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Will you be attending any concerts this Fall? Share a favorite concert memory in the comments below!